ServiceLedger Standard Accounting Link
The ServiceLedger Accounting Link allows you to export financial information out of ServiceLedger into the accounting software of your choice using either XML or .csv export formats. Most accounting software will accept .csv imports at a minimum, and many now accept XML. You can use this link to export information out of ServiceLedger and into your accounting system, or build your own bridge with your accounting system to have a more automated, real-time integration.
- Allows for importing and exporting customer information in .csv or XML format.
- Allows for importing and exporting vendor information in .csv or XML format.
- Allows for importing and exporting of basic item information in .csv or XML format.
- Ability to import quantities, inventory locations, trucks and bins with modification.
- Exports invoices including invoice details
- Exports purchase orders including purchase order details
- Exports vendor bills including vendor bill details
- Exports inventory transactions, adjustments and transfers
- Exports time information for payroll time tracking.