ServiceLedger White Papers
Saving Time & Money With ServiceLedger
There is no justified reason to make any investment in any software solution unless it equates to savings in terms of time and/or money. ServiceLedger understands that our solutions are of little or no interest to anyone unless the tools of our solutions can equate to increased revenue, decreased costs and improved profitability. We understand at the end of the day that our solutions must help you become more efficient and accomplish more with less resources, increase your revenue while decreasing your costs and improving your bottom line. Our focus is not just on providing great features and benefits with our software, but providing real tools that your company can use to save time and money.
ServiceLedger is proven to help our customers lower overhead by assisting them with real automation that allows them to accomplish more with less resources. ServiceLedger is designed to help you streamline processes so that your existing office personnel can accomplish more in less time. In many cases, customers have reported that ServiceLedger saved them thousands of dollars a month because they didn't have to hire additional office personnel to accomplish the same tasks they can accomplish with ServiceLedger.
Just a few ways our customers have benefited with ServiceLedger includes
- Less staff to manage your jobs, schedules and resources. Instead of hiring additional staff to manage your busy schedules, allow ServiceLedger to automate the process with the resources you have and/or possibly with less resources. ServiceLedger is designed to save you time and money by doing more with less resources in terms of managing your jobs, schedules and resources. In some cases customers have reported savings of thousands of dollars a month as a result of their ServiceLedger investment.
- Less staff to manage invoicing, receivables and payables. ServiceLedger allows you to quickly generate invoices so that you can get paid faster. By eliminating duplicate data entry and taking advantage of our unique One Step Process, you can automatically create invoices based upon the service you perform allowing you to finalize your invoices and get them out to your customers quickly and get paid faster.
- Less staff to manage recurring schedules, preventative maintenance schedules, inspection schedules, etc. ServiceLedger manages all of your recurring schedules, preventative maintenance schedules, etc. with its easy to use One Step Process of managing your recurring jobs. Eliminate the fear of forgetting about important recurring jobs or preventative maintenance jobs and allow ServiceLedger to manage it for you.
- Less staff to manage service contracts. ServiceLedger has one of the most powerful contract management tools on the market today with complete and flexible options allowing you to create virtually any type of service contract. The use of contract templates allow you to create service contracts in just a few clicks unlike other systems that put you through long wizards to create a single contract.
- Less staff by eliminating duplicate entry. ServiceLedger is designed to let your technicians update job information in the field eliminating the need for them to manually write up service forms and handing to a service manager to re-enter the same data into ServiceLedger.
- Less staff to support field resources. Your technicians can quickly access all customer and equipment history from the field eliminating the need for them to call the office and interrupt someone else for the same information. This allows your technicians to be more efficient in the field and quickly analyze problems and make decisions without having to interrupt office personnel for the same information.
- Less staff to manage customer questions on work, invoices, etc. With ServiceLedger, your customers can login and view existing job information, request new work, view and accept quotes, view and accept invoices, etc. allowing you to have less staff for customer service.
ServiceLedger is proven to increase office, scheduling and resource efficiency with its simplified One-Step Process that allows users and resources to quickly enter data into ServiceLedger without having to go through multiple steps to process.
Just a few ways our customers have increased efficiency include:
- More efficiency scheduling jobs with scheduling optimization. With ServiceLedger, customers have reported that their field resources were able to complete an extra job a day due to better scheduling efficiency that optimized schedules and lowered driving time.
- Get invoices to customers quickly. With ServiceLedger, you can quickly get all of your invoices out to your customer with a click of a button. No long wizards necessary to generate an invoice.
- Email notification to alert personnel and resources. Email notifications increase efficiency by alerting personnel automatically as any event happens without the need to manually alert personnel and/or resources.
- Quick access to customer information. ServiceLedger allows any user to quickly access customer history without having to look through file cabinets and old manual work orders to find the information they need.
- Batching to accomplish more in less time. ServiceLedger batching processes allows you to batch process work to save significant time including batch posting of completed jobs to invoices, purchasing, recurring jobs and schedules and much more.
- One-Step Process. ServiceLedger simplifies the clicks and actions of each users with its One-Step Process that accomplishes multiple functions with one click of a button. This significant time saver saves significant time and money.
Increased Revenue Opportunities
ServiceLedger can help you better identify revenue opportunities you may be missing that will have a significant impact on your bottom line.
Just a few ways our customers have increased revenue opportunities include:
- Reminder and Pop-Up System. ServiceLedger can automatically be setup to create reminders and/or user pop-ups about future revenue opportunities. Setup ServiceLedger to create a reminder six months after work is completed for a customer to follow-up for another round of service.
- Better management of preventative maintenance and/or recurring schedules. Instead of going through a manual ordeal with your preventative maintenance or recurring schedules, have ServiceLedger automate it for you with one click of a button. Now ServiceLedger will manage it and ensure you do not forget about important maintenance or service revenue.
- Sales Management/Opportunity Management. ServiceLedger has module that can manage all of your sales and opportunity functions of your company. Create quotes, manage appointments and tasks and provide full contact management/customer relationship management functionality.