ServiceLedger White Papers
Service Contract Software Made Easy
ServiceLedger provides flexible service contract management allowing to to create service contracts for your customers, define coverage from limited to full coverage, and invoice with whatever frequency you choose. Tracks all contact revenue, cost and profitability and allows you to instantly know where you stand on any service contract.
- Track virtually unlimited service contracts per customer
- Define different types of contracts and coverage options with pre-defined templates that makes creating contracts fast and easy.
- Flexible invoicing options allows you to invoice contracts the way you want to.
- Add coverage option allows you to add coverage to a contract at any time and invoice for it.
- Cost tracking allows you to track costs associated with the contract.
- Full revenue and profitability tracking to let you know how each contract is performing.
- Limit coverage by labor or particular labor item, part or particular part item, prepaid dollars or prepaid hours and in combination - there is no limit on how you define the coverage.
- ServiceLedger will charge off any work order items to the contract that the contract will cover and any item not covered will be invoiced to the customer.
- Reporting allows you to send out contract statements to customers so they know where they stand on their contract, particularly useful for prepaid hours or prepaid dollar contracts.
- Contract renewals allows you to easily renew multiple contracts with a click of a button or send renewal notices to your customers
Below you will find information on our most common functions of the contract management function with sample screenshots. If you have any other questions regarding our service dispatching software, please do not hesitate to call us at 940.497.2834 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Contract Window tracks all information about a service contract including contract details, invoicing information, revenue and cost via the Ledger and all service history charged to the contract via the usage Tracking. Contracts can cover equipment and the contract amount can be based upon different equipment attached to the contract. All revenue, costing and profitability on contracts available from the contract record to let you know where you stand at any time.
Contract/Agreement Plans allow you to define pre-existing templates of coverage and select them as a plan option when creating contracts for customers for quick and easy contract creation. Saves significant time over having to manually define coverage for each contract at creation time.
Agreement Renewal Manager allows you to manage your renewals and automatically renew contract or send out renewal notices via Quotes that can be tracked in ServiceLedger for forecasting and sales tracking.
Contract invoicing allows you to generate multiple invoices with one click of a button by opening the Recurring Invoicing Window and selecting the invoices that need to be generated. Easy options allow you to Select All or Unselect All and to check the invoices you want to generate. All contract details can be added to your contract invoice including invoice frequency, coverage dates, etc.