ServiceLedger White Papers
Service Scheduling & Dispatch Software Made Easy
ServiceLedger provides robust service dispatching functionality, allowing you to easily dispatch your field service personnel and/or subcontractors from one easy-to-use dispatch board. With ServiceLedger, you can dispatch your personnel with printed work orders, emailed work orders, text messages, email notification, and/or you can use the Tech Web Portal or Mobile Solutions to allow them to update work order information out in the field.
- Easy dispatching of all of your personnel from one easy-to-use dispatch board
- Dispatch jobs via email, text message, or use the Tech Web Portal or Mobile Solution
- Track the current status of any resource with customized dispatch statuses for traveling, onsite, offsite, etc.
- Use MapPoint to reorder jobs, minimizing driving times and maximizing scheduling efficiency
- Customize the layout and structure of all of your printed work orders
- Easily roll-over jobs to a future day if the job will not be
- Easily re-assign jobs among your technicians, or push jobs into the future if they cannot be completed on a given day
- Color-code your jobs by type, status, or priority to easily track what jobs can be pushed back and what jobs must be completed ASAP
Below you will find information on the most commonly used features of the dispatch board with sample screenshots. If you have any other questions regarding our service dispatching software, please do not hesitate to call us at 940.497.2834 or email us at email@example.com.
The Dispatch Board allows you to dispatch your resources on a specific day and track the work loads and assignments of your resources at any given time. The intuitive interface allows you to color-code jobs and is fully drag-and-drop capable so you can easily change the schedule at any time. From this one screen, you can quickly dispatch your personnel by printing, emailing, or text-messaging work orders, or sending work orders to their mobile device.
The Job Scheudler allows you to take existing jobs (including new jobs, past-due jobs, etc.) and drag them to the Dispatch Board to fill in any open slots available. This feature is perfect for companies that do inspections or preventative maintenance and do not necessarily schedule a job for a specific time.
Work Order Roll-Over Feature
The Work Order Roll-Over feature allows you to automatically or manually roll over jobs from one day to the next. If you have incomplete jobs from a prior date and need to roll them over to a future date, just select the jobs and reschedule them for the desired date. With the automated roll over feature, you can automatically roll over uncompleted jobs from one day to the next based upon your preferences.
With ServiceLedger, you can customize the layout of your work orders and other service forms to display only the most relevant data. Hide any information you do not want your employees to see, such as prices and costs. Additionally, you can customize the messages that will be emailed or text-messaged to your technicians and customers.
Using MapPoint, you can increase scheduling efficiency by minimizing drive times and optimizing service routes. MapPoint comes with the most up-to-date mapping software available.