ServiceLedger White Papers
Service Invoicing and Receivables Software Made Easy
ServiceLedger allows you to easily create invoices and manage your receivables. Invoices can be converted from jobs and projects, or you can handle all of your recurring invoicing from your service contracts. ServiceLedger allows you to effectively manage your receivables, including generating statements, aging reports, and creating credit memos.
- Convert work orders into invoices with a click of a button
- Batch process multiple work orders into invoices by clicking on completed work orders and creating invoices for all of them
- The Batch Job Invoicing feature allows you to consolidate multiple work orders for the same customer into a single invoice
- Recurring invoices allows you to quickly generate invoices for all of your service contracts based upon whatever frequency you set
- Create progress invoices for jobs still in progress when you want to invoice for only a portion of the job
- Convert quotes into invoices for quotes where you do not need to create a job
- Track payment information for all of your customers
- All accounts receivable information on customers is conveniently tracked from the customer record
- Credit memos allow you to enter and apply credits to existing invoices
Below you will find information on the most commonly used features of the invoicing and receivables functions with sample screenshots. If you have any other questions regarding our service tracking software, please do not hesitate to call us at 940.497.2834 or email us at email@example.com.
The Invoice Window records all invoice information, including line items and invoice messages for customers, and tracks all payment information. Invoices can automatically be created from work orders, quotes, projects, or service contracts.
Batch Job & Invoice Posting
From one screen you can quickly see all completed jobs ready to be invoiced, select the work orders you want to invoice, and generate an invoice for each work order. This time-saving step allows you to quickly post multiple invoices with just a click of a button.
If you perform multiple jobs for the same customer and would like to consolidate the jobs onto a single invoice, you can use the Batch Invoicing function, which allows you to consolidate multiple work orders to a single invoice.
Recurring invoicing allows you to quickly invoice all of your recurring contracts from a single screen. All details of the recurring invoice will display on the invoice including coverage periods, frequency billed and any other information you select to be displayed on the invoice. All recurring invoices update the contract invoicing to allow you to track revenue generated from each contract.
The invoice form can be customized to meet any specific requirement you have including printing with work order or service dates, equipment serviced, contract information, quote information and more.