ServiceLedger HelpDesk Add-On Module
Trouble Ticket & Help Desk Features for ServiceLedger
ServiceLedger HelpDesk Add-On Module is perfect for service organizations that provide remote and/or telephone support. HelpDesk allows you to track trouble tickets from creation through resolution and is fully integrated with ServiceLedger.
- Robust database utilizing MS SQL Server for optimal performance on any database large or small (ServiceLedger provides a run-time license that prevents you from having to purchase MS SQL Server)
- Utilizes the same database as ServiceLedger
- Know where you stand with your current helpdesk queue using the Dashboard or Queue Viewer.
- Identify areas of strength and areas you need to improve.
- All critical information available at your fingertips using the Dashboard or Snapshot Views.
- Robust reporting allows you to generate reports on your business or modify or create new reports for your needs.
- Create trouble tickets and track the status of each trouble ticket until resolution.
- Auto-escalation allows you to escalate trouble tickets based upon past-due or critical status.
- Re-assign feature allows one user to re-assign ticket to another user with explanation of why the ticket was re-assigned.
- Each user has his/her own queue allowing them to see the tickets they are responsible for with past-due and critical alerts.
- Common queues for New Tickets, Past-Due Tickets and Critical Tickets allow users to always see tickets that need immediate attention.
- Search your KnowledgeBase for each trouble ticket or create a KnowledgeBase entry for each ticket at time of resolution.
- Full-searchable allows you to search within HelpDesk for ServiceLedger or via the web.
- Allows you to track the performances of your resources including scoring based upon how quickly they resolve issues in relation to guaranteed response times.
- Comparisons allow you to see how many tickets become past-due or critical for each user.
- Dozens of canned reports allow you to track every aspect of your helpdesk operation.
- Create your own reports or modify existing reports using Crystal Reports.