ServiceLedger RentalDesk Add-On Module
Equipment Rental Tracking for ServiceLedger
Our RentalDesk Add-on Module provides the ability to track equipment rentals in addition to all the great built-in equipment functionality of ServiceLedger Enterprise.
- Robust database utilizing MS SQL Server for optimal performance on any database large or small (ServiceLedger provides a run-time license that prevents you from having to purchase MS SQL Server)
- Runs side-by-side with your ServiceLedger Standard or ServiceLedger Complete Database sharing the same database information on customers.
- Know where you stand with your current repair queue using the Dashboard or Repair Queue.
- Provides past-due and critical alerts on repairs taking longer than expected.
- All critical information available at your fingertips using the Dashboard or Snapshot Views.
- Robust reporting allows you to generate reports on your business or modify or create new reports for your needs.
- Keep track of the status of rentals, including both equipment at a customer site and equipment that is temporarily in-house.
- Track service history of rental equipment across customers and repairs.
- Quickly find the status of any piece of rental equipment by serial number.
- Produce recurring invoices for rental equipment.
- Built-in reports allow you to track every aspect of your rental operation.
- Create your own reports or modify existing reports using Crystal Reports.