ServiceLedger RepairDesk Add-On Module
Repair Orders & RMA Features for ServiceLedger
ServiceLedger RepairDesk Add-On Module is perfect for service organizations that provide in-house repair of equipment or other items for their customers. RepairDesk allows you to track repair tickets from creation through resolution and is fully integrated with ServiceLedger.
- Robust database utilizing MS SQL Server for optimal performance on any database large or small (ServiceLedger provides a run-time license that prevents you from having to purchase MS SQL Server)
- Runs side-by-side with your ServiceLedger Standard or ServiceLedger Complete Database sharing the same database information on customers.
- Know where you stand with your current repair queue using the Dashboard or Repair Queue.
- Provides past-due and critical alerts on repairs taking longer than expected.
- All critical information available at your fingertips using the Dashboard or Snapshot Views.
- Robust reporting allows you to generate reports on your business or modify or create new reports for your needs.
- Create a Repair Ticket for each repair.
- Assign each ticket to a tech for responsibility tracking.
- Allow users to easily find the status of any repair without the need for them to track down the repair tech.
- Each user has his/her own queue allowing them to see the tickets they are responsible for with past-due and critical alerts.
- Common queues for New Tickets, Past-Due Tickets and Critical Tickets allow users to always see all repair tickets that need immediate attention.
- Create a KnowledgeBase to assist in quick repairs of future equipment.
- Allows you to track the performances of your resources including scoring based upon how quickly they resolve issues in relation to guaranteed response times.
- Comparisons allow you to see how many tickets become past-due or critical for each user.
- Dozens of canned reports allow you to track every aspect of your helpdesk operation.
- Create your own reports or modify existing reports using Crystal Reports.