ServiceLedger SalesDesk Add-On Module
Opporturnity Management, Sales, and CRM for ServiceLedger
ServiceLedger SalesDesk is perfect for service organizations that need to track sales appointments, activities and opportunities. SalesDesk is a robust opportunity management package designed especially for your sales team. Once the sale is closed, ServiceLedger SalesDesk makes it easy to convert your sales team's efforts into new work orders, projects, equipment, agreements, and invoices on the service side of your organization by integrating directly with ServiceLedger's database. Save time and eliminate duplicate data entry between your sales and service teams today with ServiceLedger SalesDesk.
- Robust database utilizing MS SQL Server for optimal performance on any database large or small (ServiceLedger provides a run-time license that prevents you from having to purchase MS SQL Server)
- Runs side-by-side with your ServiceLedger Standard or ServiceLedger Complete Database sharing the same database information on customers.
- Know where you stand with your current sales forecast using the Dashboard or Forecasting features.
- Track why you are winning or losing business with the reason codes and reason explanations.
- All critical information available at your fingertips using the Dashboard or Snapshot Views.
- Robust reporting allows you to generate reports on your business or modify or create new reports for your needs.
- Manage your customers and prospects including tracking all customer or prospect data.
- Record notes on your conversations for future reference.
- Track history including notes, sales estimates/quotes, and even access service history.
- Create appointments or to-do lists and schedule using our own intuitive calendar.
- Integrates with MS Outlook if you want to continue using your Outlook calendar for your scheduling.
- Manage your opportunities by creating sales estimates or quotes.
- Track forecasting details to create accurate forecast reports.
- Track reason codes and explanations on why you are winning or losing business.
- Track the performance of your sales team with invaluable reports that track various performance measures.
- Dozens of canned reports allow you to track every aspect of your helpdesk operation.
- Create your own reports or modify existing reports using Crystal Reports.